[July 2026] Members’ Tweets Archive
Jul. 28th, 2026 04:43 pmFind all of the members' tweets posted during July 2026 compiled in this post!
Follow the members' official twitter account, or check out my twitter for the latest translation.
[26.07.04]
#未來
— 東京カラーソニック!!【メンバー】 (@tcs_member) July 26, 2026
夏休みに入った!
おまえらはどうだ?
学生だけの特権ってことでちゃんと全部楽しもうぜ!
俺も宿題もレッスンもあるけど、息抜きは忘れねぇ!🍉🌊
まずは夏っぽいこと、全部やりてぇなー!!#カラソニ日常 pic.twitter.com/sH7CwAnswm
MIRAI: Hellooo summer vacay!
Whatcha you guys planning to do?
It's a privilege for us students to get some time to kick back an' relax, so let's enjoy it to the max!
I know, I know, I've got homework an' readings to do, but I sure ain't one to be late for some me-time 🍉🌊
Time to hit all the summer season staples, starting now!!
[26.07.27]
HARUHI quote-retweeted MIRAI's tweet (26.07.26):#春飛
— 東京カラーソニック!!【メンバー】 (@tcs_member) July 27, 2026
あらま羨ましい。大人には夏休みなんてないからねぇ。
俺は今日も深夜までスタジオに缶詰め。
高槻くんも同じような毎日でしょ?
あ、今日飲みにでもいく?#カラソニ日常 https://t.co/v3hXlQakeL pic.twitter.com/rsixxru7Sg
HARUHI: Ah, youth. If only adults had summer breaks, too.
Meanwhile I'm holed up in the studio, working like a dog day and night.
I'm pretty sure Takatsuki-kun is slaving away as we're speaking.
If you're reading this: drinks on me tonight, how does that sound?
KAGURA replied to HARUHI's tweet (26.07.27):#神楽
— 東京カラーソニック!!【メンバー】 (@tcs_member) July 27, 2026
学生には学生の時間がある。
大人には大人の時間がある。
……まあ、羨ましくないと言えば嘘になるが。
そして貴様と飲みには行かん。
先週、酷い目にあわされたからな。#カラソニ日常 pic.twitter.com/1KbLjy6FxW
KAGURA: There is a time to be a student, and another to assume the responsibilities of adulthood.
...Still, I must admit I'm a tad envious.
And no, I’m not joining you for drinks again.
Our outing last week was a nightmare. I have no desire to repeat that experience.
↑ back to top ↑
next →